Beverage Marketing Corporation tracks the U.S. beverage market like no one else.
For press inquiries or
We are frequently quoted in newspapers and magazine beverage-related articles worldwide along with being interviewed on radio and television for our point of view on news stories and trends in the beverage industry. We are able to provide working press data or insights on various aspects of the beverage industry for your media outlet. Feel free to access any of our press releases below, or contact us directly for further information.
- March 26, 2015 - The U.S. Liquid Refreshment Beverage Marketing Enlarged in 2014, Reports Beverage Marketing Corporation
- February 24, 2015 - Beverage Marketing Corporation and Technomic Form Alliance to Offer Enhanced Beverage Trend Insights
- December 4, 2014 - IBWA Press Release - Bottled Water Sales And Consumption Projected To Increase In 2014, Expected To Be The Number One Packaged Drink By 2016
- September 15, 2014 - The U.S. Liquid Refreshment Beverage Market Sees Solid Growth in First Half of 2014, Reports Beverage Marketing Corporation
- May 7, 2014 - Bottled Water Sustains Strength, New Report From Beverage Marketing Corporation Shows
- March 31, 2014 - The U.S. Liquid Refreshment Beverage Market Remained Flat in 2013
- December 19, 2013 - The U.S. Liquid Refreshment Beverage Market Grows Slightly In Third Quarter
- October 31, 2013 - The U.S. Liquid Refreshment Beverage Market Slips In Second Quarter
- April 26, 2013 - Bottled Water Shows Strength Yet Again, New Report From BMC Shows
- April 11, 2013 - Beverage Marketing Corporation Launches Redesigned Website
- March 25, 2013 - The U.S. Liquid Refreshment Beverage Market Grew by 1.0% in 2012, Reports BMC
Speeches and Presentations
- U.S. Bottled Water Market Trends
Presented by BMC Managing Director of Research, Gary Hemphill, during the November 2014 International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) Annual Business Conference in Dallas, Texas
- Beverages 2015: What's In Store?
Presented by BMC Managing Director of Research, Gary Hemphill, during The Packaging Conference, February 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia