The BMC Beverage Company Database
The BMC Beverage Company Database is comprised of beverage companies (distributors, manufacturers, importers, marketers, suppliers, etc.) that operate within the United States and Canada.
For More Information:
Andrew Standardi III
Director of Operations
Tel: 800-332-6222 or 740-314-8380
It was first published in 1978 and is updated yearly to include all of the changes that occur throughout the beverage industry. These changes include new products, new companies, beverage industry transactions, personnel moves and more. The directory contains approximately 6,700 different beverage companies, 19,500+ beverage executives and 14,000+ brands in its three indexes. The approximate 6,700 different beverage companies contained in this directory are:
- 1,507 Beer Wholesalers
- 1,193 Craft Beer Wholesalers
- 764 Wine & Spirits Wholesalers
- 2,307 Soft Drink Bottlers/Canners/Distributors
- 2,641 Bottled Water Bottlers/Canners/Distributors
- 53 Breweries
- 598 Craft/Microbreweries
- 88 Distilleries
- 541 Wineries/Cider Makers
- 68 Soft Drink Franchise Companies
- 94 Sports/Protein Beverage, Energy Drinks/Energy Shot and Functional Beverage Companies
- 292 Juice Producers
- 451 Coffee, Tea, Milk and Dairy Alternative Beverage Producers
- 184 Beer, Wine & Spirit and Cider Importers
Information contained in this database include company name, address, phone number, products distributed/manufactured/imported, chief personnel contacts (beverage companies only) and, if given, email address, website and fax number. Distributors also contain number of employees, fleet sizes and dollar volumes for a particular location. Beverage manufacturers also include number of bottling lines, canning lines, keg lines, aseptic lines and manufacturing capacity for the given facility.
The BMC Beverage Company Database is available in five distinctive formats.
The BMC Beverage Company Database Adobe Acrobat PDF version contains approximately 1,200 pages of information. This publication includes:
- The Adobe Acrobat PDF version can be loaded onto your PC or laptop and taken with you while you travel instead of carrying a 1,200 page book with you.
- You can print out only the pages you need at a particular time instead of trying to photocopy the pages.
- The email addresses and websites are all live meaning you can send an email just by clicking on a company’s email address or you could visit their website by clicking on it.
- If you are scrolling through any of the three indexes and you see something you want to view in more detail, you can just type in the page number located next to the information you are wanting to view in the upper left hand corner (depending on the version of Adobe Acrobat you have) and it will take you to that page immediately.
- Detailed company profile information on approximately 6,700 beverage companies
- Listings of Governmental Agencies, Trade Associations, and Trade Publications
- The Beverage Buyers Guide
- Three Indexes to cross-reference information: Company Index, Personnel Index, and Brand Index
The BMC Beverage Company Database is also availabe in a Print Version. More details.
Beverage Marketing Corporation offers 11 different Category CD-ROM databases, the Full BMC Beverage Company Database, and customized databases to meet customers’ specific needs. These databases are available in Microsoft Excel and CSV formats.
- The BMC Beverage Company Database Full Database
- U.S. Beer Industry
- U.S. Beverage Distribution Landscape
- U.S. Bottled Water Operations
- U.S. Alcohol Beverage Industry
- U.S. Beverage Manufacturers & Filling Locations
- U.S. Carbonated Soft Drink Operations
- Canadian Beverage Industry
- U.S. Non-Alcoholic Beverage Industry
- U.S. Wine, Spirits & Cider Industry
- U.S. Fruit Juice/Drink Industry
- U.S. Milk Industry
To inquire about a custom database built to your specifications, please contact Andrew Standardi at 1-800-332-6222 ext. 252 (Outside the U.S.: 740-314-8380 ext. 252) or .
This version of the Database gives you the ability to access it at any time via the internet at www.bmcdrinktell.com. Download the data instantly and build the database you need through various sort criteria.
For more information please contact Andrew Standardi at 1-800-332-6222 ext. 252 (Outside the U.S.: 740-314-8380 ext. 252) or .