Beverage Marketing Directory And Database
The Beverage Marketing Directory is comprised of beverage companies (distributors, manufacturers, importers, marketers, suppliers, etc.) that operate within the United States and Canada.
For More Information:
Andrew Standardi III
Director of Operations
Tel: 800-332-6222 or 740-314-8380
It was first published in 1978 and is updated yearly to include all of the changes that occur throughout the beverage industry. These changes include new products, new companies, beverage industry transactions, personnel moves and more. The directory contains approximately 6,700 different beverage companies, 22,000+ beverage executives and 13,000+ brands in its three indexes. The approximate 6,700 different beverage companies contained in this directory are:
- 1,622 Beer Wholesalers
- 761 Craft Beer Wholesalers
- 670 Wine & Spirits Wholesalers
- 2,509 Soft Drink Bottlers/Canners/Distributors
- 2,799 Bottled Water Bottlers/Canners/Distributors
- 53 Breweries
- 250 Craft/Microbreweries
- 79 Distilleries
- 554 Wineries/Cider Makers
- 68 Soft Drink Franchise Companies
- 19 Sports/Protein Beverage Companies
- 69 Energy Drinks/Energy Shot Companies
- 29 Functional Beverage Companies
- 323 Juice Producers
- 485 Coffee, Tea, Soy and Milk Producers
- 189 Beer, Wine & Spirit and Cider Importers
- 265 Wholesaler Importers
Information contained in this directory include company name, address, phone number, products distributed/manufactured/imported, chief personnel contacts (beverage companies only) and, if given, email address, website and fax number. Distributors also contain number of employees, fleet sizes and dollar volumes for a particular location. Beverage manufacturers also include number of bottling lines, canning lines, keg lines, aseptic lines and manufacturing capacity for the given facility.
The Beverage Marketing Directory is available in five distinctive formats.
The Beverage Marketing Directory print version contains approximately 1,200 pages of information. This publication includes:
- Market Trend Overviews
- Detailed company profile information on approximately 6,700 beverage companies
- Listings of Governmental Agencies, Trade Associations, and Trade Publications
- The Beverage Buyers Guide
- Three Indexes to cross-reference information: Company Index, Personnel Index, and Brand Index
Adobe Acrobat PDF Version
The CD-ROM for The Beverage Marketing Directory Adobe Acrobat PDF version is very similar to the print version. The differences between the Adobe Acrobat PDF version and the print version are:
- The Adobe Acrobat PDF version can be loaded onto your PC or laptop and taken with you while you travel instead of carrying a 1,200 page book with you.
- You can print out only the pages you need at a particular time instead of trying to photocopy the pages.
- The email addresses and websites are all live meaning you can send an email just by clicking on a company’s email address or you could visit their website by clicking on it.
- If you are scrolling through any of the three indexes and you see something you want to view in more detail, you can just type in the page number located next to the information you are wanting to view in the upper left hand corner (depending on the version of Adobe Acrobat you have) and it will take you to that page immediately.
Category / Full / Customized CD-ROM Databases
Beverage Marketing Corporation offers 8 different Category CD-ROM databases, the Full BMC Directory Database, and customized databases to meet customers’ specific needs. These databases are available in Microsoft Excel, CSV, and Microsoft Access formats.
This version of the directory gives you the ability to access it at any time via the internet at www.bmcdirectory.com. Download the data instantly and build the database you need through various sort criteria. This data comes in .csv format but can be easily saved as a Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access file.
Multi-User Online Licenses
This format allows for customized searches by selecting amongst various search criteria. Start a search by selecting a region – United States or Canada. Next, select a company type (distributor, filler, brewery, winery, importer, etc.) and then customize the search by using various possible criteria including company name, state, brands distributed or manufactured, number of employees, number of delivery vehicles, etc. After selecting criteria, hit submit and a customized report in CSV Format is generated showing the information requested. This option can be viewed in greater detail at www.bmcdirectory.com.
Benefits of this option include:
- Create customized reports at ease based on many different criteria.
- Once published, Beverage Marketing Corporation adds updates twice a year for increased data accuracy.
- Customer has the ability to access the data from anywhere as long as they have a computer and internet connection.
- Data comes to you in CSV format but is easily transferable to Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access.
- Complimentary print or Adobe Acrobat PDF version of the directory along with a complimentary Full Database on CD-ROM for your permanent records as an emergency backup is provided.