This title from Beverage Marketing's Focus Report series delivers observations and insights on trends affecting the adult beverage market via a colorful, data-filled PowerPoint presentation designed to bring busy executives up to date while providing food for thought and discussion. Based on a presentation by Beverage Marketing's alcohol consulting group, it offers beer, wine and distilled spirits market data through 2018 as well as observations on the trends that are re-shaping the alcohol market in the United States.
Set against a backdrop of the total alcohol market versus the non-alcohol market, this timely report examines key market drivers impacting consumers' alcohol choices. The report highlights the effects of these factors on various beverage alcohol segments and sub-segments, the report offers insight on key trends relating to wine and spirits and beer.
- 2019 Edition – Published May 2019.
- Data through 2018.
- 40+ PowerPoint slides with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
I. Multiple Beverage Industry Trends
- Beverage Headlines slide 8
- U.S. Total Beverage Market Change in Volume and Wholesale Dollars 2013 - 2018 slide 9
- Key Factors Impacting 2018 Beverage Performance slide 10
- Shifting Multi-Beverage Landscape slide 11
- Current U.S. Beer Trends slide 13
- Beer Market IRI MULO Dollar Share by Price Segment 2014 vs. 2018 slide 14
- U.S Beer IRI Dollar Share by Price Segment – High End Breakout 2014 vs. 2018 slide 15
- Mainstream Beer Losses slide 16
- Key Malt Beverage Sub-Categories Growth Trajectories slide 17
- AB InBev's U.S. Performance Shipments 2009 - 2018 slide 18
- Top 4 Brewers' U.S. Share Change Shipments 2012 - 2018 slide 19
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2010-2018 slide 21
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2011-2018 slide 22
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Volume Growth slide 23
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Product Introductions slide 24
- Spirits Category On-Premise Volume by Type 2011-2018 slide 25
- Craft Spirits Volume Share of Overall Distilled Spirits Industry vs. Category Dollars 2010 - 2018 slide 26
- Adult Beverage Consumer Attitudes On-Premise slide 27
- Distiller's Innovation Focused on Aging and Flavors slide 28
- Wine Market Trends slide 30
- U.S. Wine Market Activity 2018 slide 31
- U.S. Wine Market 2011 - 2018 slide 32
- U.S. Wine Market 2011 – 2017 slide 33
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Price Tier 2011, 2015 & 2017 slide 34
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Varietal 2010 vs. 2017 slide 35
- Wine Varietal Consumption Share slide 36
- Wine in a Can slide 37
V. Alternative Beverage Alcohol
- Summary of Account Composition slide 39
- Summary of Account Composition slide 40
- Leading Selling Category in Account - Draft v. Packaged slide 41
- Defining Consumer Perception of Craft slide 42
- Package Type Importance Leading Package Type % of Accounts slide 43
- Why Bartenders Recommend a Craft Beer slide 44
- Craft Beer Growth and Quality slide 45
- Bartender Definition of Local Craft Beer slide 46
- Craft Beer - The Bartender Plays Major Role in Choice slide 47