This market report delivers observations and insights on trends affecting the adult beverage market via a colorful, data-filled PowerPoint presentation designed to bring busy executives up to date while providing food for thought and discussion. Based on a presentation by Beverage Marketing's alcohol consulting group, it offers beer, wine and spirits market data through 2016 as well as observations on the trends that are re-shaping the alcohol market in the United States.
Set against a backdrop of the total alcohol vs. non-alcohol market, this timely report examines key market drivers impacting consumers' alcohol choices. In addition to highlighting effect of these factors on various alcohol beverage segments and sub-segments, the report offers insight on key trends relating to wine and spirits, beer, craft beer, hard ciders flavored malt beverages and prepared cocktails.
- 2017 Edition – Published May 2017.
- Data through 2016.
- 30+ PowerPoint slides with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PowerPoint format, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
I. Total Beverage Alcohol
- Beverage Alcohol Market Shipment Growth pg 4
- Beverage Alcohol Category Share pg 5
- Beverage Alcohol Category Share by Servings pg 6
- Beverage Alcohol On Premise Category Share by Servings pg 7
- Key Beverage Alcohol Trends pg 8
- Certain Trends Remain Relevant pg 9
- Trading–up Has Accelerated pg 10
- Current Key Beverage Alcohol Market Trends in Spirits pg 12
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2010–2016 pg 13
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2011–2016 pg 14
- Adult Beverage Consumer Attitudes pg 15
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Volume Growth pg 16
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Product Introductions pg 17
- Spirits Category Volume by Type 2010–2016 pg 18
- Whiskey Category Volume by Type 2010–2016 pg 19
- Ways Suppliers are Staying Ahead of Today's Consumers pg 20
- Number of Craft Spirits vs. Beer Producers pg 21
- Craft Spirits Share of Overall Distilled Spirits Industry pg 22
- Craft Spirits Retail Sales by Value pg 23
- Craft Beer vs. Craft Spirits 2016 pg 24
- Beverage Alcohol On Premise Consumption pg 25
- On Premise Beverage Alcohol Dollars pg 26
- On Premise Spirits Category Volume by Type pg 27
- Spirits Growth Expectations by Segment pg 28
- Current Key Beverage Alcohol Market Trends in Wine pg 30
- U.S. Wine Market 2010–2016 pg 31
- U.S. Wine Market 2011–2016 pg 32
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Price Tier pg 33
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Varietal pg 34
- Wine Growth Expectations by Segment pg 35
- Current Key Beverage Alcohol Market Trends in Beer pg 37
- U.S. Beer Market 2010–2016 pg 38
- U.S. Beer Market 2011–2016 pg 39
- Beer Growth Expectations by Segment pg 40
- Beer Market Share by Segment 2015 vs. 2016 pg 41