This title from Beverage Marketing's Focus Report series delivers observations and insights on trends affecting the adult beverage market via a colorful, data-filled PowerPoint presentation designed to bring busy executives up to date while providing food for thought and discussion. Based on a presentation by Beverage Marketing's alcohol consulting group, it offers beer, wine and spirits market data through 2017 as well as observations on the trends that are re-shaping the alcohol market in the United States.
Set against a backdrop of the total alcohol vs. non-alcohol market, this timely report examines key market drivers impacting consumers' alcohol choices. In addition to highlighting effect of these factors on various alcohol beverage segments and sub-segments, the report offers insight on key trends relating to wine and spirits, beer, craft beer, hard ciders flavored malt beverages and prepared cocktails.
- 2018 Edition – Published June 2018.
- Data through 2017.
- 40+ PowerPoint slides with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PowerPoint format, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
I. Multiple Beverage Industry Trends
- Beverage Headlines slide 7
- U.S. Total Beverage Market Change in Volume and Wholesale Dollars slide 8
- Key Factors slide 9
- U.S. Beverage Market Volume Change slide 10
- U.S. Liquid Refreshment Beverage Market Volume Change slide 11
- U.S. Traditional Beverage Market Volume Change slide 12
- U.S. Beverage Market Volume Share by Category slide 13
- 2017 US Full-Year Beer Market Highlights slide 15
- Current U.S. Beer Trends slide 16
- Beer Market Depletion Volume Share by Segment slide 17
- AB InBev's U.S. Performance Shipments slide 18
- ABI US Craft Brands Taproom Presence 2018 slide 19
- MillerCoors' U.S. Performance Shipments slide 20
- Health-Forward Beer slide 21
- Localized Premium/Sub-Premium Brands slide 22
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2010-2017 slide 24
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2011-2017 slide 25
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Volume Growth slide 26
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Product Introductions slide 27
- Spirits Category Volume by Type 2011-2017 slide 28
- On Premise Spirits Category Volume by Type 2011– 2017 slide 29
- Whiskey Category Volume by Type 2010- 2017 slide 30
- Craft Spirits Share of Overall Distilled Spirits Industry slide 31
- Craft Spirits Retail Sales Dollars slide 32
- Key Insights slide 33
- Ways Suppliers Are Staying Ahead of Today’s Consumers slide 34
- U.S. Wine Market 2011-2017 slide 36
- U.S. Wine Market 2011-2017 slide 37
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Price Tier slide 38
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Varietal slide 39
- Wine Varietal Consumption Share slide 40
V. Craft Beer On-Premise Survey
- Summary of Account Composition slide 42
- Summary of Account Composition slide 43
- Leading Selling Category in Account - Draft v. Packaged slide 44
- Defining Consumer Perception of Craft slide 45
- Package Type Importance Leading Package Type % of Accounts slide 46
- Why Bartenders Recommend a Craft Beer slide 47
- Craft Beer Growth and Quality slide 48
- Bartender Definition of Local Craft Beer slide 49
- Craft Beer The Bartender Plays Major Role in Choice slide 50