This title from Beverage Marketing's Focus Report series delivers observations and insights on trends affecting the adult beverage market via a colorful, data-filled PowerPoint presentation designed to bring busy executives up to date while providing food for thought and discussion. Based on a presentation by Beverage Marketing's alcohol consulting group, it offers beer, wine and distilled spirits market data through 2019 as well as observations on the trends that are re-shaping the alcohol market in the United States including the covid-19 pandemic sweeping the nation and world.
This timely report examines key market drivers impacting consumers' alcohol choices, highlighting the effects of these factors on various beverage alcohol segments and sub-segments, while offering insights on key trends relating to wine and spirits and beer.
- 2020 Edition – Published June 2020.
- Data through 2019.
- 30+ PowerPoint slides with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
I. U.S. Alcohol Beverage Trends
- Special Note on Coronavirus slide 3
- Key Beverage Alcohol Trends slide 4
- US Alternative Adult Beverage Market 1985 – 2020 slide 5
- Planned Seltzer Investment 2020 slide 6
- Alternative Adult Beverages – 2019 slide 7
- U.S. Canned Wine Market slide 8
- Beverages for the Next Decade slide 9
II. Beverage Alcohol Overview
- Beverage Alcohol Category Overviews - 2019 slide 11
- Beverage Alcohol Categories – Share of Servings 2019 slide 12
- Hot Trends slide 13
III. Spirits Market Overview
- Current Key Spirits Market Trends slide 15
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market – Volume 2010 - 2019 slide 16
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2019 slide 17
- Distilled Spirits Categories 2019 Volume Change by Category slide 18
- Distilled Spirits Category Volume by Brown vs. White 2012 - 2023 slide 19
- Whiskey Category Volume by Type 2011 - 2019 slide 20
- Spirits Channel Dynamics Off-Premise vs. On-Premise 2019 21
IV. Wine Market Overview
- Current Key Wine Market Trends slide 23
- U.S. Wine Market – Volume 2011 - 2019 slide 24
- U.S. Wine Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2019 slide 25
- Wine Segments 2019 Volume by Segments slide 26
- Wine Segments 2019 Volume Change by Segments slide 27
- Channel Dynamics: On-Premise vs. Off-Premise Dollar Share by Segment 2014 vs. 2019 slide 28
V. Beer Market Overview
- Current Key Beer Market Trends & Activity slide 30
- U.S. Beer Market – Depletion Volume 2011 - 2019 slide 31
- U.S. Beer Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2019 slide 32
- Beer Market Major Sub-Segments Share Change of Total Beer Volume 2014 vs. 2019 slide 33
- Beer Market Major Sub-Segments 2019 Volume Change by Segments slide 34
- Major Brewer Hard Seltzer Market Activity 2020 slide 35