This title from Beverage Marketing's Focus Report series delivers observations and insights on trends affecting the adult beverage market via a colorful, data-filled PowerPoint presentation designed to bring busy executives up to date while providing food for thought and discussion. Based on a presentation by Beverage Marketing's alcohol consulting group, it offers beer, wine and distilled spirits market data through 2020 as well as observations on the trends that are re-shaping the alcohol market in the United States, including the covid-19 pandemic sweeping the nation and world.
This timely report examines key market drivers impacting consumers' alcohol choices, highlighting the effects of these factors on various beverage alcohol segments and sub-segments, while offering insights on key trends relating to wine and spirits and beer.
- 2021 Edition – Published May 2021.
- Data through 2020.
- 30+ PowerPoint slides with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
I. Beverage Alcohol Market Overview
- Key Beverage Alcohol Trends slide 5
- Beverage Alcohol Market Shipment Growth 2000 – 2020 slide 6
- Alternative Adult Beverages – 2020 slide 7
- U.S. AAB Market 1985 – 2020 slide 8
- U.S. Hard Seltzer Market slide 9
- The Impact of Covid-19 on the Greater Beverage Market slide 10
II. Total Beverage Alcohol Overview
- Beverage Marketing Corporation – DrinkTell™ Database and Market Reports slide 12
- Beverage Alcohol Category Overviews – 2020 slide 13
- Adult Beverage Category Share by Servings slide 14
- Beverage Alcohol Category Projections to 2025 slide 15
- Hot Trends slide 16
III. Beer Market Overview
- Current Key Beer Market Trends and Activity slide 18
- U.S. Beer Market – Depletion Volume 2011 - 2020 slide 19
- U.S. Beer Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2020 slide 20
- Beer Market Major Sub-Segments Share Change of Total Beer Volume 2015 vs. 2020 slide 21
- Beer Market Major Sub-Segments 2020 Volume Change by Sub-Segment slide 22
- Major Brewer Hard Seltzer Market Activity 2021 slide 23
IV. Spirits Market Overview
- Current Key Spirits Market Trends slide 25
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market – Volume 2010 - 2020 slide 26
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2020 slide 27
- Distilled Spirits Categories 2020 Volume Change by Category slide 28
- Distilled Spirits Category Volume by Brown vs White 2012 - 2025 slide 29
- Whiskey Category Volume by Type 2011 - 2020 slide 30
- Spirits On-/Off-Premise Channel Dynamics 2020 Growth slide 31
V. Wine Market Overview
- Current Key Wine Market Trends slide 33
- U.S. Wine Market – Volume 2011 - 2020 slide 34
- U.S. Wine Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2020 slide 35
- Wine Segments 2020 Volume Change by Segments slide 36
- Imported Wine slide 37
- Channel Dynamics: On-Premise vs. Off-Premise Volume Share by Segment slide 38