This title from Beverage Marketing's Focus Report series delivers observations and insights on trends affecting the adult beverage market via a colorful, data-filled PowerPoint presentation designed to bring busy executives up to date while providing food for thought and discussion. Based on a presentation by Beverage Marketing's alcohol consulting group, it offers beer, wine and distilled spirits market data through 2019 as well as observations on the trends that are re-shaping the alcohol market in the United States including the covid-19 pandemic sweeping the nation and world.
Set against a backdrop of the total alcohol market versus the non-alcohol market, this timely report examines key market drivers impacting consumers' alcohol choices. The report highlights the effects of these factors on various beverage alcohol segments and sub-segments, the report offers insight on key trends relating to wine and spirits and beer.
- 2020 Edition – To be published June 2020.
- Data through 2019.
- 40+ PowerPoint slides with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
The 2020 edition of this report has not yet been published. The dates on tables of contents/exhibits and sample data reflect information from last year's edition of this report.
The 2020 edition you receive will have updated analysis and data through 2019.
I. Multiple Beverage Industry Trends
- Beverage Headlines slide 8
- U.S. Total Beverage Market Change in Volume and Wholesale Dollars 2013 - 2018 slide 9
- Key Factors Impacting 2018 Beverage Performance slide 10
- Shifting Multi-Beverage Landscape slide 11
- Current U.S. Beer Trends slide 13
- Beer Market IRI MULO Dollar Share by Price Segment 2014 vs. 2018 slide 14
- U.S Beer IRI Dollar Share by Price Segment – High End Breakout 2014 vs. 2018 slide 15
- Mainstream Beer Losses slide 16
- Key Malt Beverage Sub-Categories Growth Trajectories slide 17
- AB InBev's U.S. Performance Shipments 2009 - 2018 slide 18
- Top 4 Brewers' U.S. Share Change Shipments 2012 - 2018 slide 19
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2010-2018 slide 21
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market 2011-2018 slide 22
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Volume Growth slide 23
- Flavor Feud: Vodka vs. Whiskey – Product Introductions slide 24
- Spirits Category On-Premise Volume by Type 2011-2018 slide 25
- Craft Spirits Volume Share of Overall Distilled Spirits Industry vs. Category Dollars 2010 - 2018 slide 26
- Adult Beverage Consumer Attitudes On-Premise slide 27
- Distiller's Innovation Focused on Aging and Flavors slide 28
- Wine Market Trends slide 30
- U.S. Wine Market Activity 2018 slide 31
- U.S. Wine Market 2011 - 2018 slide 32
- U.S. Wine Market 2011 – 2017 slide 33
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Price Tier 2011, 2015 & 2017 slide 34
- Table Wine Volume Sales by Varietal 2010 vs. 2017 slide 35
- Wine Varietal Consumption Share slide 36
- Wine in a Can slide 37
V. Alternative Beverage Alcohol
- Summary of Account Composition slide 39
- Summary of Account Composition slide 40
- Leading Selling Category in Account - Draft v. Packaged slide 41
- Defining Consumer Perception of Craft slide 42
- Package Type Importance Leading Package Type % of Accounts slide 43
- Why Bartenders Recommend a Craft Beer slide 44
- Craft Beer Growth and Quality slide 45
- Bartender Definition of Local Craft Beer slide 46
- Craft Beer - The Bartender Plays Major Role in Choice slide 47