This title from Beverage Marketing's Focus Report series delivers observations and insights on trends affecting the adult beverage market via a colorful, data-filled PowerPoint presentation designed to bring busy executives up to date while providing food for thought and discussion. Based on a presentation by Beverage Marketing's alcohol consulting group, it offers beer, wine and distilled spirits market data through 2021 as well as observations on the trends that are re-shaping the alcohol market in the United States, including the covid-19 pandemic sweeping the nation and world.
This timely report examines key market drivers impacting consumers' alcohol choices, highlighting the effects of these factors on various beverage alcohol segments and sub-segments, while offering insights on key trends and market drivers relating to wine and spirits and beer.
- 2022 Edition – To be published May 2022.
- Data through 2021.
- 30+ PowerPoint slides with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
The 2022 edition of this report has not yet been published. The dates on tables of contents/exhibits and sample data reflect information from last year's edition of this report.
The 2022 edition you receive will have updated analysis and data through 2021.
I. Beverage Alcohol Market Overview
- Key Beverage Alcohol Trends slide 5
- Beverage Alcohol Market Shipment Growth 2000 – 2020 slide 6
- Alternative Adult Beverages – 2020 slide 7
- U.S. AAB Market 1985 – 2020 slide 8
- U.S. Hard Seltzer Market slide 9
- The Impact of Covid-19 on the Greater Beverage Market slide 10
II. Total Beverage Alcohol Overview
- Beverage Marketing Corporation – DrinkTell™ Database and Market Reports slide 12
- Beverage Alcohol Category Overviews – 2020 slide 13
- Adult Beverage Category Share by Servings slide 14
- Beverage Alcohol Category Projections to 2025 slide 15
- Hot Trends slide 16
III. Beer Market Overview
- Current Key Beer Market Trends and Activity slide 18
- U.S. Beer Market – Depletion Volume 2011 - 2020 slide 19
- U.S. Beer Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2020 slide 20
- Beer Market Major Sub-Segments Share Change of Total Beer Volume 2015 vs. 2020 slide 21
- Beer Market Major Sub-Segments 2020 Volume Change by Sub-Segment slide 22
- Major Brewer Hard Seltzer Market Activity 2021 slide 23
IV. Spirits Market Overview
- Current Key Spirits Market Trends slide 25
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market – Volume 2010 - 2020 slide 26
- U.S. Distilled Spirits Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2020 slide 27
- Distilled Spirits Categories 2020 Volume Change by Category slide 28
- Distilled Spirits Category Volume by Brown vs White 2012 - 2025 slide 29
- Whiskey Category Volume by Type 2011 - 2020 slide 30
- Spirits On-/Off-Premise Channel Dynamics 2020 Growth slide 31
V. Wine Market Overview
- Current Key Wine Market Trends slide 33
- U.S. Wine Market – Volume 2011 - 2020 slide 34
- U.S. Wine Market – Retail Dollars 2011 - 2020 slide 35
- Wine Segments 2020 Volume Change by Segments slide 36
- Imported Wine slide 37
- Channel Dynamics: On-Premise vs. Off-Premise Volume Share by Segment slide 38