Cannabis-infused products — the next great market disruptors — are here. In this market report, Beverage Marketing Corporation helps entrepreneurs, market veterans and investors get their arms around the U.S. cannabis beverage and edibles opportunity. Its size, the hurdles, progress to date and projections for the future, plus data, analysis, a look at new products and market projections. It’s all here.
The legalization of medicinal and recreational marijuana and hemp-based products continues, like a tidal wave hitting one U.S. state after the next. Like the Wild West and the Gold Rush of America’s past, both the potential risks and rewards are uncharted and unprecedented.
Some will proceed with caution. Others will jump in head-first. Either way, it’s game on. Entrepreneurs, large, traditional food and beverage companies, traditional and non-traditional beverage distributors and investors will explore and experiment to find the best way to make their mark. It’s time to decide whether to find a way to successfully reject change or find the best way to evolve and prosper as a new paradigm in functional and recreational cannabis-infused edibles and beverages takes shape — or risk being left behind. Either way, it’s an issue that can’t be ignored.
For those who have already entered the market or those considering getting in on the ground floor, this report from Beverage Marketing Corporation provides the information necessary to assess the hurdles and analyze the risks and rewards. This report will be of great interest to entrepreneurs looking to enhance their business plans, larger food and beverage companies or investors seeking to seize the opportunity and assess the early market entrants. It will also be helpful to industry suppliers, consultants and others needing to get a feel for what is coming down the road. From products, to technological advances in formulation, to potential strategic initiatives that may be worth considering, this BMC report will quench the thirst for a deep understanding of opportunities in the CBD & THC infused market in general, and beverages in particular.
- 2019 Edition - Published May 2019.
- Data through 2018 and market projections through 2025.
- 55+ pages with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and Word formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
The U.S. Cannabis Market pg 1
- Overview pg pg 1
- Legal and Regulatory Issues pg pg 6
- The Cannabis Business pg pg 9
- Supply Chain pg pg 14
The Cannabis Beverage Market Companies and Brands pg 15
- Overview pg 15
- The No-Alcohol CBD Segment pg 17
- The No-Alcohol THC Segment pg 29
- The Alcohol CBD Segment pg 44
The Projected U.S. Cannabis Beverage Market pg 46
- 1 Global Cannabis Market Estimated Retail Sales by Region and Legal Status 2018 pg 51
- 2 Global Cannabis Market Share of Estimated Retail Sales by Region and Legal Status 2018 pg 52
- 3 U.S. Cannabis Market Retail Sales and Change 2016 – 2025 pg 53
- 4 U.S. Cannabis Market Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2025 pg 54
- 5 U.S. Cannabis Market Share of Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2025 pg 55
- 6 U.S. Cannabis Market Change in Retail Sales by Type 2017 – 2025 pg 56
- 7 U.S. Cannabis Market Legalization by State 2019 pg 57
- 8 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Retail Sales and Change 2016 – 2025 pg 58
- 9 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2025 pg 59
- 10 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Share of Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2025 pg 60
- 11 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Change in Retail Sales by Type 2017 – 2025 pg 61