Cannabis-infused products — the next great market disruptors — are here. In this market report, Beverage Marketing Corporation helps entrepreneurs, market veterans and investors get their arms around the U.S. cannabis beverage and edibles opportunity. Its size, the hurdles, progress to date and projections for the future, plus data, analysis, a look at new products and market projections. It’s all here. Impact of the coronavirus epidemic is also discussed.
The legalization of medicinal and recreational marijuana and hemp-based products continues, with more U.S. states coming on board. Like the Wild West and the Gold Rush of America’s past, both the potential risks and rewards are uncharted and unprecedented.
Some have proceeded with caution while others have jumped in head-first. Entrepreneurs, large, traditional food and beverage companies, traditional and non-traditional beverage distributors and investors will continue to explore and experiment to find the best way to make their mark. However, the category has faced regulatory headwinds, giving marketers more time to develop a strategy to take advantage of the new paradigm in functional and recreational cannabis-infused edibles and beverages — or risk being left behind. Either way, it’s an issue that can’t be ignored.
For those who have already entered the market or those considering getting in on the ground floor, this report from Beverage Marketing Corporation provides the information necessary to assess the hurdles and analyze the risks and rewards. This report will be of great interest to entrepreneurs looking to enhance their business plans, larger food and beverage companies or investors seeking to seize the opportunity and assess the early market entrants. It will also be helpful to industry suppliers, consultants and others needing to get a feel for what is coming down the road. From products, to technological advances in formulation, to potential strategic initiatives that may be worth considering, this BMC report will quench the thirst for a deep understanding of opportunities in the CBD & THC infused market in general, and beverages in particular.
- 2020 Edition - Published June 2020.
- Data through 2019 and market projections through 2026.
- 70+ pages with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and Word formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
The U.S. Cannabis Market pg 1
- Overview pg 1
- Legal and Regulatory Issues pg 6
- The Cannabis Business pg 9
- Supply Chain pg 15
The Cannabis Beverage Market Companies and Brands pg 17
- Overview pg 17
- The No-Alcohol CBD Segment pg 19
- The No-Alcohol THC Segment pg 36
- The Alcohol CBD Segment pg 54
The Projected U.S. Cannabis Beverage Market pg 56
- 1 Global Cannabis Market Estimated Retail Sales by Region and Legal Status 2019 pg 62
- 2 Global Cannabis Market Share of Estimated Retail Sales by Region and Legal Status 2019 pg 63
- 3 U.S. Cannabis Market Retail Sales and Change 2016 – 2026 pg 64
- 4 U.S. Cannabis Market Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2026 pg 65
- 5 U.S. Cannabis Market Share of Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2026 pg 66
- 6 U.S. Cannabis Market Change in Retail Sales by Type 2017 – 2026 pg 67
- 7 U.S. Cannabis Market Legalization by State 2020 pg 68
- 8 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Retail Sales and Change 2016 – 2026 pg 69
- 9 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2026 pg 70
- 10 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Share of Retail Sales by Type 2016 – 2026 pg 71
- 11 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Change in Retail Sales by Type 2017 – 2026 pg 72
- 12 U.S. Cannabis-Infused Beverage Market Leading Brands/Companies in California, Colorado, Nevada and Washington 2020 pg 73