Will the decelerating probiotic beverage market return to double-digit gains again?
Beverage Marketing Corporation considers the possibilities in its new industry report entitled: Probiotic Beverages in the U.S. The question is a particularly important one as this report analyzes a beverage type that is relatively new and bridges the gap between food and beverages. Its success is one that has — and will — inspire continued innovation within the category as well as for other fledgling segments. Already, new entrants have stretched the boundaries of the category definition beyond its traditional yogurt beverage roots. Although probiotic beverages have become steady growers, entrepreneurs and market veterans alike can glean key insights on future innovation, market trends and consumer drivers. Impact of the coronavirus pandemic is also discussed.
- 2021 Edition - Published May 2021.
- Data through 2020 and market projections through 2025.
- 25+ pages with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and Word formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
The Probiotic Beverage Market pg 1
- Overview pg 1
- Volume and Per Capita Consumption pg 4
- Wholesale and Retail Dollar Sales pg 4
Leading Companies and Brands pg 6
- Volume by Brand pg 6
- Wholesale Dollar Sales by Brand pg 7
- Lifeway pg 8
- Olipop pg 9
- Poppi pg 10
- Culture Pop pg 11
- Huzzah! pg 12
- GoodBelly pg 12
- Hellowater pg 14
- Obi Probiotic Soda pg 15
- Karma Wellness Water pg 15
- Thirty-Two Degrees pg 17
The Projected Probiotic Beverage Market pg 18
- 1 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Estimated Volume and Growth 2012 – 2025 pg 20
- 2 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Per Capita Consumption 2012 – 2025 pg 21
- 3 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Estimated Wholesale Dollars, Price per Gallon and Growth 2012 – 2025 pg 22
- 4 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Estimated Retail Dollars, Price per Gallon and Growth 2012 – 2025 pg 23
- 5 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Estimated Volume 2015 – 2020 pg 24
- 6 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Share of Volume 2015 – 2020 pg 25
- 7 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Change in Volume 2016 – 2020 pg 26
- 8 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Estimated Wholesale Dollar Sales 2015 – 2020 pg 27
- 9 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Share of Wholesale Dollar Sales 2015 – 2020 pg 28
- 10 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Change in Wholesale Dollar Sales 2016 – 2020 pg 29