Will the decelerating probiotic beverage market return to double-digit gains again?
Beverage Marketing Corporation considers the possibilities in its new industry report entitled: Probiotic Beverages in the U.S. The question is a particularly important one as this report analyzes a beverage type that is relatively new and bridges the gap between food and beverages. Its success is one that has -- and will -- inspire continued innovation within the category as well as for other fledgling segments. Already, new entrants have stretched the boundaries of the category definition beyond its traditional yogurt beverage roots. Although probiotic beverages have become steady growers, entrepreneurs and market veterans alike can glean key insights on future innovation, market trends and consumer drivers. Potential impact of the coronavirus pandemic is also discussed.
- 2020 Edition - Published April 2020.
- Data through 2019 and market projections through 2024.
- 20+ pages with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and Word formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
Overview pg 1
- Special Note on Coronavirus pg 3
- Volume and Per Capita Consumption pg 4
- Wholesale and Retail Dollar Sales pg 5
Leading Companies and Brands pg 7
- Volume by Brand pg 7
- Wholesale Dollar Sales by Brand pg 8
- Lifeway pg 9
- GoodBelly pg 10
- Hellowater pg 12
- Zen Basil pg 13
- Obi Probiotic Soda pg 14
- Olipop pg 14
- Thirty-Two Degrees pg 15
The Projected Probiotic Beverage Market pg 16
- 1 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Estimated Volume and Growth 2012 – 2024 pg 18
- 2 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Per Capita Consumption 2012 – 2024 pg 19
- 3 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Estimated Wholesale Dollars, Price per Gallon and Growth 2012 – 2024 pg 20
- 4 U.S. RTD Probiotic Beverage Market Estimated Retail Dollars, Price per Gallon and Growth 2012 – 2024 pg 21
- 5 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Estimated Volume 2014 – 2019 pg 22
- 6 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Share of Volume 2014 – 2019 pg 23
- 7 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Change in Volume 2015 – 2019 pg 24
- 8 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Estimated Wholesale Dollar Sales 2014 – 2019 pg 25
- 9 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Share of Wholesale Dollar Sales 2014 – 2019 pg 26
- 10 Leading Probiotic Beverage Brands Change in Wholesale Dollar Sales 2015 – 2019 pg 27