As the growth of plant-based beverages slows, are there segments of the market that have exhibited strong growth that are likely to be sustained into the future?
Beverage Marketing Corporation considers this question in its industry report entitled: Plant-Based Beverages in the U.S. This report considers a beverage type that has only approached people's radar in the past decade. Now that plant-based beverages have become more ensconced in consumers' minds as natural sports beverage alternatives and a source for healthy hydration, it is important to consider the issues that will continue to be important for entrepreneurs and market veterans going forward. The report looks at the coconut water segment which blazed the trail for plant based beverages, tracking its growth vs. the rest of the plant based market. It also discusses trends and key brands derived from other botanicals such as maple trees, cactus and aloe which hope to follow in coconut’s footsteps.
- 2019 Edition - Published March 2019.
- Data through 2018 and market projections through 2023.
- 40+ pages with extensive text analysis, graphs and charts.
- Immediate download, PDF and Word formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
Overview pg 1
- Volume by Segment pg 7
- Per Capita Consumption by Segment pg 8
- Wholesale Dollars by Segment pg 8
Leading Companies and Brands pg 10
- Volume by Brand pg 10
- Wholesale Dollars by Brand pg 11
- Vita Coco pg 12
- Harmless Harvest pg 15
- C2O pg 16
- Obrigado Coconut Water pg 17
- Pure Brazilian Coconut Water pg 18
- Blue Monkey pg 18
- Waikoko pg 19
- Eliya Coconut Water pg 19
- CoAqua Coconut Water pg 20
- Buddha Brands pg 21
- Aloe Gloe pg 22
- DetoxWater pg 23
- TreTap pg 24
- Treo Birch Water pg 25
- True Nopal Cactus Water pg 26
- Pickle Juice pg 27
- Tsamma Watermelon/Sarah's Homegrown pg 28
The Projected Plant-Based Beverage Market pg 30
- 1 U.S. Plant-Based Beverage Market Estimated Volume by Segment 2012 – 2023 pg 33
- 2 U.S. Plant-Based Beverage Market Share of Volume by Segment 2012 – 2023 pg 34
- 3 U.S. Plant-Based Beverage Market Change in Volume by Segment 2013 – 2023 pg 35
- 4 U.S. Plant-Based Beverage Market Estimated Per Capita Consumption by Segment 2012 – 2023 pg 36
- 5 U.S. Plant-Based Beverage Market Estimated Wholesale Dollar Sales by Segment 2012 – 2023 pg 37
- 6 U.S. Plant-Based Beverage Market Share of Wholesale Dollar Sales by Segment 2012 – 2023 pg 38
- 7 U.S. Plant-Based Beverage Market Change in Wholesale Dollar Sales by Segment 2013 – 2023 pg 39
- 8 Leading Plant-Based Beverage Brands Estimated Volume 2012 – 2018 pg 40
- 9 Leading Plant-Based Beverage Brands Share of Volume 2012 – 2018 pg 41
- 10 Leading Plant-Based Beverage Brands Change in Volume 2013 – 2018 pg 42
- 11 Leading Plant-Based Beverage Brands Estimated Wholesale Dollar Sales 2012 – 2018 pg 43
- 12 Leading Plant-Based Beverage Brands Share of Wholesale Dollar Sales 2012 – 2018 pg 44
- 13 Leading Plant-Based Beverage Brands Change in Wholesale Dollar Sales 2013 – 2018 pg 45