What is Gen Z drinking? What impacts college students' beverage choices? This report, a study of College Millennial Consumers (CMCs) delivers answers via a survey of more than 1,500 college/university students throughout the U.S. concerning their attitudes toward and consumption of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- 2020 Edition – Published April 2020.
- Data through 2019.
- 25+ PowerPoint slides with extensive exhibits, charts and tables.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
Introduction, Objective & Methodology
- Introduction slide 4
- Objective and Scope slide 5
The Gen Z and College Beverage Consumer
- Student thoughts on food and drink slide 7
- Which of the following beverages do you recall drinking in the past month? slide 8
- When selecting beverages to drink, please select the factor that most influences your purchase/consumption slide 9
- When in need of a "pick me up," which beverage type are you most likely to drink? slide 10
- When drinking cold brew, do you prefer ready to drink or concentrate? slide 11
- Do you prepare your coffee at home/in your dorm or buy it at the local coffee shop? slide 12
- How do you get the coffee that you make yourself? slide 13
- Which best describes why you drink sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade? slide 14
- When trying to eat healthy, which of the following, if any, do you consider? slide 15
- When grocery shopping, do you look at nutrition labels? slide 16
- Which best describes your water consumption? slide 17
- How influential is the recyclability of a beverage's packing in your decision to purchase that beverage? slide 18
- Based on your alcohol consumption over the last year, please rank your consumption of alcohol types slide 19
- Rank the following beer & seltzer options by preference slide 20
- How many days of the week do you drink alcohol? slide 21
- By your estimate, how much do you spend on alcoholic beverages weekly? slide 22
- Which of the following drugs have you tried? slide 23
- In your opinion, which is the best social media app? slide 24
- Have any of the following social media factors influenced your decision to purchase a product/service? slide 26
- Do you follow any types of social media influencers? slide 28
- What do you consider as the top issue in this country right now? slide 30