What is Gen Z drinking? What impacts college students' beverage choices? This report, a study of College Millennial Consumers (CMCs) delivers answers via a survey of more than 1,200 college/university students throughout the U.S. concerning their attitudes toward and consumption of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- 2021 Edition – Published March 2021.
- Data through 2020.
- 25+ PowerPoint slides with extensive exhibits, charts and tables.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
Introduction, Objective & Methodology
- Introduction slide 6
- Objective and Scope slide 7
The Gen Z and College Beverage Consumer
- Student thoughts on food and drink slide 9
- Which of the following beverages do you recall drinking in the past month? slide 10
- When selecting beverages to drink, please select the factor that most influences your purchase/consumption slide 11
- When in need of a “pick-me-up,” which beverage type are you most likely to drink? slide 12
- How do you currently consume coffee? slide 13
- What method do you use to make your coffee at home? slide 14
- Which best describes why you drink sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade? slide 15
- Which best describes your water consumption? slide 16
- When grocery shopping, do you look at nutrition labels? slide 17
- Based on your alcohol consumption over the last year, please rank your consumption of alcohol types slide 18
- How many days of the week do you drink alcohol? slide 19
- By your estimate, how much do you spend on alcoholic beverages weekly? slide 21
- Rank the following beer and seltzer brands by preference slide 22
- Which of the following CBD products have you tried? slide 23
- Which of the following drugs have you tried? slide 24
- How do you feel you were able to adapt to the new covid-19 college experience? slide 25
- How do your current shopping habits compare to your shopping habits before covid-19? slide 26
- In the past 6 months, estimate how much you are spending online in the following categories on a monthly basis? slide 28
- In the past 6 months, estimate how much you are spending in store in the following categories on a monthly basis? slide 29
- In your opinion, which is the best social media app? slide 30
- What do you consider as the top issue in this country right now? slide 31
- What political party do you mostly aﬃliate yourself with? slide 32