What is Gen Z drinking? What are they thinking? What impacts college students' beverage choices? This report, a study of College Millennial Consumers (CMCs) delivers answers via a survey of more than 1,200 college/university students throughout the U.S. concerning their attitudes toward and consumption of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- 2022 Edition – Published March 2022
- Data through 2021.
- 20 PowerPoint slides with extensive exhibits, charts and tables.
- Immediate download, PDF and PowerPoint formats, 3-user access.
What's Inside? View Details
Get superior data, market insights and industry perspective to analyze beverage segments, evaluate opportunities and benchmark performance.
Introduction, Objective & Methodology
- Introduction slide 6
- Objective and Scope slide 7
The Gen Z and College Student Beverage Consumer
- When selecting beverages to drink, which factor has the greatest influence on your purchase/consumption? slide 9
- When grocery shopping, do you look at nutrition labels? slide 10
- What functional benefits do you purchase beverages for? Please select all that apply slide 11
- How influential is the recyclability of a beverage's packaging in your decision to purchase that beverage? slide 12
- Do you buy beverages online? slide 13
- Which of the following beverages do you recall drinking in the past month? Please select all that apply slide 14
- When in need of a "pick-me up," which beverage type are you most likely to drink? slide 15
- How do you currently consume coffee? Please select all that apply slide 16
- How many days of the week do you drink alcohol? slide 17
- When you do drink, how many drinks (i.e. beers, shots, glasses, etc.) do you consume in a single sitting? slide 18
- By your estimate, how much do you spend on alcoholic beverages weekly? slide 19
- Based on your alcohol consumption over the last year, please rank your consumption of the alcohol types below slide 20
- How often do you consume hard seltzer? slide 21
- What type of alcoholic seltzers do you prefer? slide 22
- Which of the following drugs have you tried? Please select all that apply. (Your answers are confidential) slide 23